FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY. ONLY USE THE CARRIER WITH CHILDREN WEIGHING BETWEEN 8 AND 35 POUNDS.
- Read and follow all printed instructions before use.
- Check for ripped seams, or abnormal wear and tear. If found, stop using sling and contact Poppy and Dave immediately.
- Always check to ensure that all rings and tails are secure.
- Ensure that the baby is safely positioned in the sling carrier according to instructions.
- Never leave a baby in a sling carrier that is not being worn.
- Check on the baby often. Ensure that the baby is periodically repositioned.
- Never use a sling carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness or medical conditions.
- Never place more than one baby in the sling carrier. Never use/wear more than one sling carrier at a time.
- Never use sling carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear a sling carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
- BABIES YOUNGER THAN 4 MONTHS CAN SUFFOCATE IN THIS PRODUCT IF FACE IS PRESSED TIGHTLY AGAINST YOUR BODY. BABIES AT GREATEST RISK OF SUFFOCATION INCLUDE THOSE BORN PREMATURELY AND THOSE WITH RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS.
- CHECK OFTEN TO MAKE SURE THE BABY'S FACE IS UNCOVERED, CLEARLY VISIBLE, AND AWAY FROM THE CAREGIVERS BODY AT ALL TIMES.
- MAKE SURE THE BABY DOES NOT CURL INTO A POSITION WITH THE CHIN RESTING ON OR NEAR THE BABYS CHEST. THIS POSITION CAN INTERFERE WITH BREATHING, EVEN WHEN NOTHING IS COVERING NOSE OR MOUTH.
- IF YOU NURSE YOUR BABY IN CARRIER, ALWAYS REPOSITION AFTER FEEDING SO BABY'S FACE IS NOT PRESSED AGAINST YOUR BODY.
- NEVER USE THIS CARRIER WITH BABIES SMALLER THAN 8 POUNDS WITHOUT SEEKING THE ADVICE OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
- LEANING, BENDING OVER, OR TRIPPING CAN CAUSE BABY TO FALL. KEEP ONE HAND ON BABY WHILE MOVING.